Board-Certified Family Law
BOARD CERTIFIED DIVORCE AND FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY IN DALLAS
When selecting an attorney to represent you in family law proceedings, it is important not only to select someone who is compassionate and professional, but also someone who has the knowledge and experience to help with your family law issue.
At the Law Offices of Mary Ann Beaty, P.C., our lead attorney Mary Ann Beaty has been practicing law for over 40 years. She is one of a small percentage of lawyers in the state who has earned board certification for family law. Her ability to fully represent the interests of our clients with family law and divorce matters is demonstrated by this certification.
The criteria that must be met to obtain board certification status are extensive. Some of the criteria include:
- Having been a licensed attorney for a minimum of 5 years
- Focused a certain percentage of his or her practice to a specific area (such as family law) for a minimum of 3 years
- Demonstrated experienced and involvement by handling many different types of cases within the area of focus
- Attendance at continuing legal education seminars in order to remain current on any changes in the law
- Evaluation by peers (lawyers and judges)
- Taken and passed a 6-hour exam
By hiring attorney Mary Ann Beaty, you are gaining the experience, insight and knowledge of a board certified family law specialist. Some of the types of family law matters that Ms. Beaty and our firm handle include:
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support and alimony
- Divorce mediation
- Collaborative law
- Property division and Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROS)
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
To learn more about board certification in the area of family law, contact us at the Law Offices of Mary Ann Beaty, P.C. We represent people in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex and throughout North Texas.